Search Prank Ideas

Custom Search

Evil April Fool's Day Prank in Romania

Imagine reading that your loved one who has been held in a Romanian prison for years is finally going to be released. You make the long journey to the prison and stand outside the prison gates, waiting desperately for the moment you'll be reunited with your loved one, only to hear... 'April Fools! No one's being released!' This experience happened to sixty people in April 2000 who read in the Opinia newspaper that their loved ones were going to be released from the Baia Mare prison in Romania. They made the long journey to the prison, only to learn that the paper had played an April Fool's joke on them. The Opinia later published an apology.

(I copied this from some other site, but I can't remember where I found it. Sorry. If you know where it came from, just let me know).

Back to Prank Ideas

Submit Prank Ideas

Got good prank ideas? Email them to me:
jacksparrow542 (at) gmail.com